In order to easily access this WordPress template, you need to first make sure that you:
- Have a WordPress host like FlyWheel, BlueHost, GoDaddy, SiteGround, etc. (We love FlyWheel!*)
- Have the Elementor plugin installed on your WordPress site. (This template uses the free version of Elementor, but you can upgrade to the Pro version to access more Elementor features!)
From your Dashboard:
- Go to Templates > Saved Templates or Templates
- Click the Import Templates button at the top
- Choose the file you want to import (it will have a .json file extension – make sure you’ve unzipped the file, otherwise you will receive an error notification) and click the Import Now button
- Wait for the template to import – the screen may seem like nothing happened but give it time!
When importing your file, it will have a .json file extension – make sure you’ve unzipped the file, otherwise, you will receive an error notification
Your imported template will now be displayed in your Templates list.